London is filled with street art and graffiti hotspots with artists from around the world leaving their mark. Whether you are a seasoned visitor, on your very first trip, or have called this city home for years, it can be sometimes difficult to spot the hidden treasures London has to offer.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE STREET ART TOUR:
- Discover one of the earliest (now protected) works by world-famous graffiti artist Banksy.
- Catch a glimpse of the work of Belgian graffiti artist, ROA – spot his birds and other critters around the city
- Learn about the artist who had tea with the Prime Minster and whose work was given to the U.S. President as a gift.
- Find out why mushrooms grow on pretty much anything in the East End of London.
- Discover murals and art installations by artists such as D*Face, James Cochrane, Stik, Shepard Fairy, Space Invader and many more!
The Street Art Tour is a hit for all kinds of people and since the street art scene is ever-evolving, our tour guides continually update their own knowledge so that you don’t miss out on the exclusives. The Street Art Tour of London is a walking tour that keeps continuing, with new art to find around every corner.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHERE DO WE MEET?
Outside of Shoreditch High Street Overground station. (to the map)
HOW LONG IS THE STREET ART TOUR LONDON?
Approximately two hours
- Adult: £20
- Child (under age 12): £12
- Senior (60+): £12
WHEN DOES THE TOUR RUN?
The tour runs weekly: 2pm Saturday
The London Street Art Tour may also be booked as a private tour at a time suitable for you and your party, please send us an email to make an enquiry.
We can also arrange a Private Street Art Tour in French and Italian, please send us an email and we will arrange it for you.
WHERE DOES THE TOUR FINISH?
The tour finished at the old Truman Brewery, a short walk from Liverpool Street Station.
MEETING POINT – MAP
Book tickets online for this tour using our secure online ticket reservation system.
- 5 Feb 2019: “An incredibly interesting and enjoyable experience. I’d visited some of the locations before, but the tour…” more
- 29 Jan 2019: “A great tour good information enjoyed and tour guide Eden very good and made information easy…” more
- 27 Jan 2019: “Went on the tour yesterday. Was completely fascinating and our guide David made it very fun….” more